Wednesday, October 08, 2008

After Raya Break...
As usual after one week of raya break i need to come back to this miserable and boring place- USM... Really don't feel like coming back here.. But no choice i have to.
During raya break I did not do much things. Sleep, eat, watch dvds, went out with parents and meet with my old friends.
Oh ya my sister was back during the raya break. Even though she just came back for only a few days, I still very happy and glad . So miss her and i know that she definately miss this cute sista rite??? lolz...
Countdown to my semester to end. Time really fly fast. I going to finsh my 1st semester in about 2 months time. My finals coming soon on 3rd Nov 2008 - 17th Nov 2008 and i still haven't study much and prepare yet.. haihz... what a sad thing..
Next week I will be having 3 test and i am still sitting in front of my laptop typing this..
Cham... Lazy pig... Nowadays getting lazier and lazier d..
Must add oil everyday d or else bye bye to my finals d..
Good Luck to all and gambateh for ur studies.. Happy studying everyone..

No comments: