Monday, October 27, 2008

I JUST LOST MY PURSE!!!! SOBSOB

What a bad luck day for me. I LOST MY PURSE!!!! My ic, license,matrix card, touch & go card, money, pictures and some personal cards just lost in 2 days. So sad. The story goes like this…

Last Saturday I went to Taiping for Kathina Day. At 1st we arrived there at evening so we went to had our dinner at Yes Restaurant. After paying for my meal I kept my purse at my friend big handbag as I did not bring bag or even a handbag. We then went back to the temple to clean ourselves. Before that I ask her my purse still with you right and she check she said yes. So fine. After bath we went down to celebrate Bapak birthday. That night we keep talking and fooling around till midnight and then sleep. The next morning was Sunday. As usual woke up early in the morning my friend and I bath and get ready to help up. That time she did took out something from her handbag then we just moved to our destination leaving behind our luggage and even my friend handbag. We only bring ourselves there. The room that we stayed at consists of me, my 3 friend and 1 grandma with her grandson. After finished helping around at the temple we clean ourselves and prepared to go back to Penang. I am kind of stupid that time lor. I didn’t ask back for my purse. All this days I thought it will be safe because it was at her bag. When I reached queensbay, Penang I only ask her for my purse. At that time she say aiks I thought I give it back to you d. She keeps on searching around every part of her bag and even mine bag. But end up I can’t find it. She told me that she thought she gave it back to me but I told her NO. I did not get anything from you. When I can’t find my purse I am so dam scared till I cried out. Maybe when people know that I cried they sure thinks that stupid girl cry for what. No use to cry. But somehow my tears keep dropping out and I can’t control it. I know that I surely get scold by my parents especially my mum. Last time I lost my camera and handphone before and now my purse. What a bad karma I had in my life of losing something important and expensive.. huhh.. I think I day I should lost myself.. Sobsob… why am I so stupid and careless.

Ok back to my story…. I asked my friends to call back to the temple people quickly to search wether did my friend accidentally drop it or what but today they told me that they didn’t found it.. sad… Yesterday night I get scolded by my mum like mad and I even somehow get war with her but I today ended up saying sorry to her d… Is my fault too for keeping my purse at my friend place and also taking so many unnecessary things there.. Today juin just took me to the police station to report that I just lost my purse. Wahlau, it was my 1st time I enter police station to report.. Scary.. haha.. I just told them that my purse was stolen by dunno who ever at penang temple at what time and got what inside my purse .. I didn’t know it was so easy .. Somehow the reason how my purse get lost is still a big question mark on my head.. haihz… I must think positively.. Is time for me to change a new purse and ic and license.. Yesterday I quickly block my matrix atm card. Or else later all my ptptn money all will gone too.. scary lor.. Now must waste money redo my IC, license and even my matrix atm card which cost RM60… haihz…I think next time I should tie everything on my neck .. Safer…Sample of police report... Receipt : RM2.00 for a report

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pity。。roommate..v all very bad luck..shud go find ang gong ad..sob sob

Mrs Chong said...

kesian...I paling takut matrix card hilang....it's ok...kira u wash bad luck with it...exams coming soonn...good luck lor that time... =))

me said...

alamak.... resit punya gambar pun mahu tangkap...=)