Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
Its 29th September 2008 and i am already 20 by this time...
Not only me but to kiddie Siaw Ping too...
It was also the 1st day of vegertarian day. (kau ong ya)
This year was special abit than last year.
I had my dinner wif juin, jane and chia ming at vegetarian food stalls because they are vegetarian for 9 days ..
Then the night before my birthday ends, six siao kia came to my house at 11.59pm like that. Suppose they wanted to surprised me but to bad their planned end up got mess up by jason mook car alarm.. lolz
Anyway i am happy and thankful to them - daniel ngan, hsien ming, jason mook, stanley, chun kai and jastin for their surprised. So touched..
They came to my house with a cute secret receipe cake and we shared the cake. We chit chat quite long until 2 am and had supper at mamak until 3 something in the morning...
Tats how my birthday ends..
haha
thanks everyone for their birthday wish and presents ya..
Selamat Hari Raya in advanced too..
haha

1 comment:

me said...

boo!
haha... glad to know u had a great day there! =)