Tuesday, October 28, 2008

At Last i Found Back my Purse!!!
5.30am in the morning my handphone rang. I was wondering how come my godmother will call me so early. She asked me did I lost my purse at Taiping? I told her yes. I was still wondering that time as if I am still at the dreamland.. hehe.. Then she told me that there was a person called her this morning to tell her that they found a purse that was MIND!!!
When I heard about that I was sososo dam happy.. At that time I feel that I am so lucky man… She then gave me the restaurant number where my purse was found. After I end my phone call with here I really dam happy til I can’t sleep awhile I think.. I did sms to all my friends that know about it and concern about me.. When I woke up I quickly called the person and he told me that is with him now. My friend suggest either I drive back to taiping to get back my purse or ask them to sent it to me by using pos laju. I feel unsafe by sending through pos laju so my dad will drive me down this evening to get it back. The uncle told me that my purse was found by his waiter/kuli. They then passed it to him. He told me that there are cards there but no money left. I am fine with that as long as the important card like ic, license and matrix card are there. I hope so.. Or else I will be wasting my time driving all the way down to taiping to get it. Like my friend said if you always do good things you will surely get good in return. If you always had bad karma then you will be unlucky always.. I always agree with that sometimes.. :) Thaks to all my friends for your concern and helping hands.. Muakz……….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo..change luck ad

SilverHaze said...

Glad you've found it. Doing lots of good actually cushions the bad things happening to you.

Ish i sounds like an apek.... :P

me said...

haha! are you sure you have been good? *wink wink*