Monday, October 27, 2008


TAIPING TRIP TO SASANARAKKHA BUDDHIST TEMPLEWhat is this??? Monk Mini Kuti (their mini home)Tree hanger... Unique

I just came back from Taiping last Saturday and Sunday. My main motive to go there is to give helping hands at Sasanarakkha Buddhist Temple. The temple was having Kathina celebration and so a few of us went down to taiping to give some helping hands around. It was the2nd time I went to Sasanarakkha Buddhist Temple. It was really a good place that I can suggest to all of you to go. A peaceful and relaxing place. The temple is situated on top of the hill whereby only 4 wheel car like jeep can go up. Normal car like kancil, proton and others car can’t manage to go up.Michael, me & DenaDena, me & my new friend (Ko Pek)....

The journey up to the temple was one of an exciting moment to everyone. When we reached there, we parked our car somewhere near a waterfall. Then we must wait for 4 wheel car to drive us up to the temple. Why I say the journey up the temple was so exciting. This is because the the road that we going through is not a straight road. It was a super winding road until there was a few turning/curve roughly 360 degrees. We sat/stand behind the lorry and jeep. No place you can experience this exciting moment. Only when you go to Sasanarakkha Buddhist Temple. Everytime I went there I surely won’t forget the exciting moment down and up the hill.The cake for bapak.. Specially ordered for him.. there are 34 candles (before blow)See the condition of the cake after the candles blow off... Cause using the special candles..

At the same time, we do celebrated Bapak aka Chee Oon birthday at night at the temple. Bapal will be 34 years old on 30th Oct2008. So, Daniel and other had planned to celebrate his birthday in advanced there along with a few of Bapak Kl friends too. It was the 1st time I met bapak . He was called Bapak by everyone because he was the only person who participated in Incovar Buddhist Camp ever since 1995 until now if I am not wrong.. opz.. forgt d.. He was really a nice person too.. :)

During Sunday morning all of us woke up early in the morning to start helping around and prepared for the Kathina Day celebration. Wow I did not expect sosososo many people will come. It was like about more than 2000 people came to celebrate together with the monks. It was the 1st time I saw so many people came for kathina day. Everything goes smoothly as planned. Even you can see the drivezr that drive everyone from downhill till uphill didn’t stop doing their job from morning till the kathina finished at about noon.

At 1st we planned to go to the waterfall to play but it ended up Daniel , Tza Yeong & Bapak went there. Somehow no one told us that they wanna go there. The last time I came there, I went to the waterfall and played before. Really cold, clean and nice waterfall to play… Too bad can’t enjoy it this time.. We actually pack our stuff and went back to Penang at about 3 something then… HAPPY KATHINA DAY!!!PLAY SAFE!! USE MALAYSIAN RUBBER!! yeang t shirt he gt- RM30 bucks ar

No comments: