Monday, October 20, 2008

Kathina Day & Test!!!
Yesterday i went to Dhamikarama Burmese Temple with my brother and sister... I went there to help the temple committee around for Kathina Day celebration.
I don't really know how to explain what is kathina day means.. The rough idea is like a day for the monks. They get donations and ropes from the citizens.
My explanation sucks .. sorry for that.. lolz
My parents also were there helping around in the kitchen. I was there helping around too..
Mahindrama Buddhist Temple at the same time having their temple kathina day too...
As usual today is monday again..
What should I do??? Come back to USM again..
This will be my last week at USM before my study break..
After that i will be having my finals and on 17th November will be the end of my 1st sem..
14 weeks just past so easily..
This week i will be having three test - material, mechanics & mathematics..
Haihz, as usual i did not preprare that much for these test.. Still dunno how to write the word DIE or FAIL!!!
Mostly everyone in uni now having their test too...
ting n ming good luck ya and jia you for your finals too..
winks

1 comment:

me said...

hey ping pong!
good luck for exams!

love, sista!
=)