Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year aka Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!!

Last wednesday my Uni just organized a CNY celebration called shin chun (sorry i do not know how to spell it somehow)..
Every year there is this celebration organized by Persatuan Tiong Hua Students..
Mmm what can i say about this event?? At 1st it was really boring but end up it was ok too..
I can't say that it was bad because it surely hurts the organizing committee right.. Hehehe.. Seriously no offense or anything.. They did a good job...
I am already at home now.. Counting days to come.. CNY!!! 3 days more to go...keke
Here i would like to wish all my friends & their family HAPPY & PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR.

2 comments:

Paul Khor said...

aiyo.jialat..
capture so many photos.
but not with me
sien la....
mou leong sam 1.
lei zhan hai mou leong sam
zhang sei lei

Hui Ping said...

where gt many..
ngo yao leong sam wan..
u not preety boy mar.. lol
u so busy taking pics wif gals nia..
kaka