Monday, January 19, 2009

Doggy Pics!!!

Cute Maltase possing for me.. So sweet

Sadly to say that i am now online at my friend room..
Internet connection in my room get blocked. It was blocked since last week thursday i think and today me and see mei went to report at PPKT..Last week we thought that our connection was not stable and didn't realize that actually it was blocked.. Damm it man..

Funny thing was when we went to the office the person in charge told us that ur port was blocked since dunno when and we still can online until last thursday.. Funny right..

Haihz this week really don't have the mood to study and do any homework. Ever since last week i started to have holiday mood d..
CNY is around the corner and we are going to have one week break again.
Today my roommate told me that we are going to have a few test, malay debate, assignment, tutorial, lisan and so on after our cny break.. Really scary right
Who the hell going to study or do homework during cny break. I am sure everyone going to enjoy it to the max right..
I don't give a damm on it also..

Oh ya, last saturday i just went to my mum's friend house to deliver some cny cookies. My mum's friend own a pet shop. It was quite a unique pet shop i can say with tree house surrounding it. Her bussiness was very good ever since she open this shop.
Everytime i went there i will surely go around and play with the dogs there.
I really like dogs very much. Last time i used to have a pet dog. But now he is in heaven now or maybe dunno where he gone to.
My mum don't let me to have a pet dog now. She says that wait till i own a house next time then i can have one myself. She do not want to take this burden again because last time she is the one who always busy with my dog.. keke..boo dog... opz i do know how to spell it.. it was about 8 years old
Here come the maltase again.. big and small


No comments: