Monday, February 02, 2009

Happening days during CNY 09 Mummy, granny & daddy in action!!!!
My beloved sister with me during CNY!!! Love you..Happy family....

Oh gosh, today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year already.. and today is the celebration of human man kind birthday according to the chinese calender.. Happy Birthday Everyone..
So sad that i have to go back to USM so soon..
1 week of holiday is so damm fast and holy shit i did not even touch any of my homeworks or even assignment or whatever stuff regarding my studies..
I am going to get in big trouble soon.. After this week i am going to have test, assignment to pass up and so on..
What to do who ask me so damm lazy and so no mood to study or even listen during lecture...
Will see how i dead am I next week then...
Back to happy moments... CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009...
This year i did not go to my relatives house for a visit.. Can't go to their house for a year and so my income (ang pow) getting lesser compare to last year..
On the 1st day of CNY i did not go anywhere else in the morning. Only waited for my mother's relatives to come over to find my grandma then at the afternoon i went to my father brothers house and had a steamboat dinner together.
Having all the small babies there were fun.. Somehow i feel like squeezing them or even throwing themm...opz.. they were just too cute.. haha

Here come the Yap Cousin!!!!Yap Hui Ping, Hui Ern, Hui Ying & Ren Jie

Babies in action... aren't they cute??? le yong, aloysius, ashton..The Yap family reunion dinner... Cheers!!!

2nd day i actually went to a few temple for praying purposes. As most of you know usually parents will bring us to temple to pray during cny... at night we had family dinner with boey che che.. We suppose to go to a indian restaurant to have our dinner but thanks to my sister we ended up at a siam restaurant i think..

The rest of the days i've been out with my chi muis & friends... By this time all of them are preparing to go back to their university i think.. Ting tried to surprise us that she came back from Sabah but somehow her mission failed due to siawping.. kaka... Anyway happy that you are here with us this cny... Muakz..

Sadly to say that this year i only played poker card twice.. and only won Rm3 ...lolz....

Chi Muis reunion!!! Me, Chiaming, Ju, Huiting, Siawping, Jane & Weiping

USM students reunion... hehe.. Me, Boon Ping, KC & mei Ling

SGGS F6 reunion lunch at Mizi ... Meiling, me, loowen, pheichuin, huiting, jolyn & chiaming

No comments: