Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kuih Bang Kek..

For what??
Went to my godmother house to do kuih bang cake with my mum...
I think all of you know what is it right?? Chinese New Year cookies white in colour..
That was one of my favourite too...yum yum...
This is not the 1st time i did this kek...
Actually it seems easy to make it is not easy as all of you think...
Many procedures to be follow..
This was the 1st time i actually mix the ingredients by myself.. (of cause with my godmother and my mum help.)...
Somehow my dad came to help us awhile and fooling around with us...
The 1st few rounds we did was abit terrible..
The colour came out to be a bit ugly..
But at last we get back to our colour track.. haha..
it was very fun making this chinese new year cakes
Haha.. i am gonna bring some of it to my course mates... let them taste my baking skill.. aisei..
We actually manage to make about 7 container of kuih bang kek..
yum yum.. my favourite..
My mum and my neighbours actually did others cny cookies too..thats good.. but this year i did not really help her much ...
Anyway this year i can;t celebrate cny.. Get to eat & collect ang pow from other people only.. hehe

See the cute little animal that i mold it out
The end : product of the day

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! yummy!

Simon Loh said...

woohoo.. i wan! i wan!!

me said...

i also want! jealous i dont get to bake! =(

Hui Ping said...

hehe.. okok..
open ur mouth now....
umpp....hehe

CHIWAWA said...

yer no belanja me eat....
i also wan one...p/s....

Mrs Chong said...

looks good!!!!!! Haih, my sis and I alwiz try to bake cookies but failed. =P

Hui Ping said...

hehe... pingping...it abit black at the botom lar.. but sumhow i like cuz abit black nice..
smell good wat
chiwawa.. i bringing it for u all lar
hehe