Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good Wednesday!!
What a good wednesday afternoon i had this week..
Slept for almost more than 3 hours i guess .. What a good afternoon man...
Even it rains just now i did not even notice about that too..
Luckily my tutorial class for wednesday afternoon have been switch to some other day which is on friday.. damm it..
it's from 11-1pm .. sad sad friday.. That will be the time for me to go back home..
Anyhow i have no choice but to stay till 1pm and then straight go back home...
I just realize that actually i did not even try to stay in Usm hostel not even for once in my whole entire 1 and the half semester i guess..
At least ml had tried it before.. I should try it next time and see how it feels like.. hehe..
This morning I suppose to have 4 classes (2 tutorial and 2 lectures) but some stupid lecturer who always cancel class our class last minute without noticing us ended causing us to have only 1 lecture and 1 tutorial class..
I feel that some tutorial classes are really useless somehow..
Don't you think so??? Even some of my friends in other university do think so..
The lecturer just show us the slide and just read from the slide how to solve this and this..
Thats it... whatever it is i just stop here 1st..
Going basketball at 8pm tonight.. this will be the 1st time i play basketball at night in Usm campus... What to do since we always get kick off from the court by some smart ass guy... lol..

1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

my tutorial is better...we got discuss questions and do presentation one...hehe..

anyway, while you were there enjoying, i was here suffering.. Wednesday is my busiest day. I got 6 hours of class. From 11-7 T_T