Sunday, December 17, 2006

My First Clubbing Nite…
It was 7 something at night, I am taking my bath and preparing myself for the night that I have been waiting for so long since last time when I was F5. My friends and I have discussed about going to clubbing since F5 after our spm examination. Most of us don’t dare to ask our parents and do not want to go illegally without our parents knowledge. It always ended up ting and siaw ping who always went clubbing starting of this year if I am not wrong). From what they say it is very nice but they went there till bored because every time only two of them went. Hehe. Too bad because we are scared to ask.
Yesterday night I feel so excited to go to clubbing at Glo. I and a few of my friends at last dare to ask our parents and surprisingly they agree. We are soso damm happy. The first time our parents let. Maybe we got the reason that siaw ping sister is back from Korea and we also went with them and her friends. All of us reach at siaw ping house earlier to prepare ourselves and touch our make up. Haha.. This is what girls always do..
My friend sister had booked a few table earlier and by the time we reached there its only around 10.30pm. It is still early and there were only a few people there. When I first walk in it was huhh… superb man.. the song was so great.. and the atmosphere was not that bad yet.. At first we just talk and talk to each other and drink a bit. Times go on many people keep coming in. Until there are many many people, my friend sister brings us to start the dance floor. Huhh. It was so nice.. we keep on dancing and dancing.. I even met some of my friends there. There were also a few sexy girls dancing at the screen and on the table. They were so damm sexy and they keep shake n shake non stop.. Fabulous..I think I couldn’t even shake like them. haha
By the time we dance and drink there it was already 2 something in the morning. My leg was like dying of pain because I am wearing high heels and I was dancing with it for about few hours. Sometimes feels like falling but luckily I didn’t fall if not paiseh lor..
Around 2.30am I and my friends plan to go back since it was just our 1st time here and we do not want to give our parents any bad impression. Before reaching home, we went to mamak stall which is opposite IPG to have a the tarik and talk awhile there. By the time I reach home it was already 3 something and all my family had slept. Luckily the next morning my parents didn’t scold me for coming back late. They actually ask me what did I do there yesterday and I told them a bit. Surprisingly they didn’t say anything. That’s good and hopes that I can go again next time. For those who didn’t go clubbing before, try it out. Is so nice and don’t say I teach wan ya..
Okay, I have to stop my blog for a week because I am going to genting-KL. So, see ya.. Don't miss me ya.. haha

No comments: