Sunday, December 10, 2006

BADMINTON CHAMPION!
At last after 12 years Malaysia team got back the gold medal. Thanz to Kien Keat & Boon Heong for their excellent and great job.. haha..
Yesterday night, I was supposed to sleep at around 12 something as I had nothing to do. Before I slept, my father switch on the television to watch midnight news and then he switch it to TV1. It was the repeat match between Taufiq hidayat & Lin Dan. It was a fast match too. They only played 2 games and Lin Dan end up lost to Taufiq Hidayat. Sad for him lor as I am Lin Dan fans lor.. haha.. Watever izzit is not Malaysia match.
After finished watching the single match, they announced that the double match between Malaysia and Indonesia will be soon start and its LIVE TELECAST!!..
So, I was so excited to watch it. My father at first scold me for watching till midnight but at last I win.. haha.. I get to watch it as I am one of Badminton fans.. I like to watch and play badminton since young lor..
If my sister is in penang with me she surely watch together with me and even shout with me too.. I even sms my sister asking her to watch the match.
I was soso excited to watch it but I cannot make any noise because my family were sleeping.. The double match ended fast too. Do you know y?? because the double Indonesia player are slack. They make many stupid mistakes and they are so clumsy.. haha.. Malaysia double player kien keat and boon heong are really the best man..
KEEP IT UP THE SPIRIT!!!!



No comments: