Thursday, December 14, 2006

CAMP NIGHTS!!!
Last week I went to Traplex camp night at PFS. This is one of pfs scout camp organized by 7th Georgetown south. I and a few of my friends went there to have a look since we are so free nowadays. We went there together to meet other school friends and other friends. Is kind of long time I didn’t visit or go to any event related to scout and guide. We always say that camp night and gathering is one of an opportunity for us to meet our old friends and to get together. Nowadays scouting and guiding are really really bad. The standard is really low than last time. After my year, guides are getting less and less. I can imagine last time when I was in F1, all of us were fighting to go camp. Until some of us do not have the chance to go any camp. Some even beg the senior so that they can go. That’s really cute and funny when think back. I have been a girl guides since standard 1 till now L6. Is a good think to be a guide. I gain a lot a lot of experience and friends from all this camp, gathering and campfire. But nowadays so sad to see the camp is getting smaller and smaller. Not as grand as last time. But if I think back I feel that last time I was really stupid and funny. I do a lot of stupid stuff but its fun. I soso miss all my guiding life and friends. I really hope that I can back to the past.. hehe.. I really really don’t agree with those parents and people saying that scouting and guiding are really wasting money and useless.
Okay back to Traplex camp night. I met a lot of my friends there. Some with boyfriend and some with girlfriend. So jealous when you see them with their partner.. Not like me still alone. Actually I am not desperate for one. Is just that jealous to see and happy for them too. On that night, I and a few of my friends ended up talking about girl stuff and a lot of funny stuff. Is kind of fun chit chating around because all girls like this.. Is girls hobby. This can say as sharing lor not kpc..
Besides traplex, I went to CTC camp night on Tuesday night. This time is more different because angelyn, my buddy is back from KL. It had been a long time I didn’t see her. Compare to traplex camp night, CTC camp night is better than traplex. This is because ctc standard is higher then traplex. Their camp night has the umph and beat..( sorry for those but I am not criticizing any troop) But sadly rain pouring heavily during both camp night. Kesian they all. After prepared for so long. Actually I did not stay long during both camp night. Me and my friends ended up in Mc Donald chit chating and eating.
Just hope that next year their standard will better.. kabateh lar..

No comments: