Sunday, December 10, 2006

After Some Times......

Blog oh blog… it has been a very very very long time I didn’t update you.. haha.. This is why I am here now.. my beloved siau po aka evelyn keep asking me 2 update my blog nia..I know that my blog is kind of boring lor.. so paiseh lar.. what to do sometimes I am soso lazy to update it and sometimes I have nothing to talk and crap like my siau po lo..I am not the happening person nowadays like others in college life. As I can say I am having my holiday and it is now kind of boring d.. Because most of the times I have to stay at home with my dvd player on and my computer on.
Most of my friends are in college and they have no time 2 go kaikai with me lor.. So, now I just can’t wait 4 my genting & KL trip with a few of my friends. I wan’t to shop and shop and shop for a lot of stuff but 1 thing in my mind is I HAVE NO MONEY D LA!! Nowadays pokai d lor.. some more want to shop here and there.. Susah betul lor no money.. haha…
Time really fly fast.. Left 3 weeks for my holiday and this holiday I didn’t even touch any of my school stuff like homework, tuition work and others. OMG!!! Shit man.. I really really did not study anything during my holidays and do any of my homework.. I am surely gonna crazy when school reopen..
I guess and hope that there might be a few of my friends are like me .. haha… have to find teman for this stuff wan lor.. and that will be my class friends..
Opz, I am crapping a lot here.. will update more next time.. blek.. winks

No comments: