Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back From Operation HOMI
At last I can touch my blog and update it after missing in action for quit a long time. Operation HOMI was really really cool. Do you guys know what HOMI means? Its actually a name for our Genting-KL trip that means Heart Of M'sia Invasion . It lasted for about 7 days and 6 nights. Even though this trip was around a week but it only cost me RM 300 over. We really take care our own budget and try to save as many money as we can as we know we are not that rich. We kind of lucky at that time because we get to stay one night at Daniel’s aunty house and another one night at dena’s aunty house. Both aunties were good and kind hearted. They treat us well and even treat us dinner and transport from one place to another. We really damm appreciate it and feel so lucky at that time. Haha.. Maybe is our good blessings. Who knows right?? Actually I feel that this trip really ended fast. It seems like I just went to genting and kl yesterday. I hope it will never ends because this means that my school holiday going to end soon.
When I reached Genting the first day, I was shocked because I didn’t know that genting was that mist and that super cold. What to do the last time when I came to genting it was very long time ago that was when I am standard 3. I guess many people will laugh at me for not going to genting for such a long time. Hehe.. But at last I went up again this year. The whether was sososo cold and mist. There was also rain. Because of the bad whether plus the rain, we couldn’t play all the outdoor games. We managed to play certain outdoors games but not roller coaster, flying coaster and others. It was so wasted that I couldn’t play most of the outdoors games. We just got to play most of the indoor games till night. At 1st we hope that the mist and the rain won’t be that bad till night and the next day so that we got the chance to play but it luck is not with us.
We went down to KL for about 5 days. We actually went to bintang walk, sungei wang plaza, mid valley, sunway pyramid, klcc, Times Square and some other small small roads. The place that I like most is Sunway Pyramid. At there, I can play ice skating which I never try it before and this was my first time. It was so cool and I enjoy playing it. I love roller blades and ice skating since I was young so I was soso damm excited to play it when I reached there. I just hope that penang queensbay mall will open its roller blade or ice skating soon so that I can play it. I didn’t shop that much at kl. I just bought a pair of New Year clothes. At the end of the trip I feel damm tired but happy. We came back by train from kl sentral to Butterworth and then we sat ferry back to my hometown. It was also the first time I sat train back to Penang. Luckily we were back to Penang before Christmas. At the night when we arrived we managed to celebrate Christmas and it was a last minute plan too. Just want to wish everyone MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!
Will update the picture later..winks..

No comments: