Friday, September 04, 2009

These days quite lazy to blog..
Lazy to type anything here..
Since mojojojo said that i didn't update my blog since long time , so i just write something just to make her happy.. :)
Guess what??? I did not went back home for 2 weeks. I used to go back home every week from uni but last two weeks i went to my friends house rather than going back home..
Went to HuiMin's house at Bidor & then to Alor Star (choonpau's house, weilee's house & renhaw's house).. Is like visiting house visiting session.
Actually i never been to Alor Star and even to Bidor .. Maybe i went to AS when i was young that i can't really recall back..
Really thanks all of them for bringing me around their area.. I just wasted their time, energy, money and much more ... even thanks to choon pau's & huimin's mum for cooking lunch/dinner for us... yumyum...
Since they came to my house before, so this time is my turn to find them... haha..
Oh ya we even went to Perlis for a one day tour.. Nearly went to Thailand (if we really had our passport with us that time)... hehe
I was known as rainy girl when i went to alor star. Due to raining season at this 7th month, it rains nearly everyday when i went to AS.. This so called rainy girl bring rains everywhere... like what sean told me.. what a sad thing right.. not my fault... it is just so coincident...:)
Lazy to blog now.. feel sleepy.. will be having class at 8am again tomorrow.. here come another boring day..sleep 1st.. to be continue then....:)ml, hm & hp at bidor ipoh complex...welcome to gua kelam.. :)all blame me for bringing the rain to kedah.. sobsobsee what are this guys trying to do.. haha...

No comments: