Sunday, September 27, 2009

Different hairstyle...
Guess how is my hair looks like.....
Did i curl , highlight, Cut it short or what.........
The answer is .......... I dye it...
The colour i choose to dye is suppose to be brown but somehow.....
It is not the real colour that iwant... It looks GOLD or YELLOWISH!!! as in gold from the top part...
Maybe is my hair problem.. i do not know what happen .....
Don't ask me why... when i see it I was like OMG...
Sometimes it looks nice sometimes it doesn't seem right...haha
Some of my friends said it is nice some said wow...
It looks very gold and bright under the sun.. especially the top part..
The top part seem like ah tu ah gau colour.. haha..
I can't do anything.. wait and see how will it be later.. I already did it... nothing I can do..
Anyway this is the 1st time i dye my hair... hehe... my friend told me "hiau la lu" go dye.. keke
Just want to try something new... hope the colour will get darker after some times.. :)

1 comment:

Paul Khor said...

i think i am not that one said hiao la lu...




i won do that.




i will say hiao lo