Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holidays!!!
22/9/09
- At 1st plan to watch tsunami but somehow the tickets were selling fast at that time when we bought it.. End up we watched gamer.. Seriously at 1st i nearly sleep in the cinema.. That time i was feel very sleepy but end up i did manage to open my eyes.. hehe..
It should be an interesting movie but for me the movie is okay only...We went Chilis for dinner.. This was actually a belated dinner for chiaming 21st birthday together with juin, weiping & jane..
It was the 1st time I actually eat at Chilis. Actually the price and the food portion is very resonable too. It is not that expensive than what I thought. It is definitely cheaper than TGI Friday.. The food is nice and yum yum... :)
As usual we do camwhore around wherever we go.. hehe. taking and collecting pictures are my favourite hobby as all or my friends knew it..
Oh ya, before I forgot.. thank you Juin, Jane, WeiPing, Chia Ming for the Haagen Dazs ice cream that all of your bought for me.. :)yum.. yum.. the food we atewe can't eat.. all we can do is to stare at the food..

23/9/09- Went gurney again.. Meet up with Yu Jean and the rest again.. hehe.. chit chat around and last but not least taking pictures around.. :).. Somehow somewhere we met Sathia... The last time I met her was like....... opz i forgt.. ..
This will be the last time i met elora before she fly back to india... Have a safe journey back and see you in one year time... Miss you lots...


24/9/09 - Redbox time@!!!!... That was our plan since long ago.. Together with 3 korean freak girls (jo, lulu & ming) and yuen nee... As all my friends know that we are the korean freak together with huiting who is currently at Singapore enjoying her assignment.. hehe..
yuen nee learn many new korean songs today from us.. :)

No comments: