Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
Yesterday was my 21st birthday..
29 September 1988 when i was born... 929, what a nice number right..
This year it was so coincident that on my birthday itself, it was also my grandma 1 year dead anniversary.. but i am at university.. didn't go back to pray.. anyway i did pray earlier last week..
29 sept is like a lucky day... I already found 3 friends who have the same birthday as me - siaw ping, jean ling and jing yan.. there are still a few people that i do not know..
Happy Birthday to them too.. :)
My sister came back to Penang on Sunday night..
We had a family dinner together with my god mother who is also my dad big sister..
This time we went to an indian restaurant..
Try something new where i ate until i sweat.. Due to the curry .. (haha i can't take spicy food)..
Is like a birthday family dinner.. Sister back for my birthday and also for ama dead anniversary
Really want to thank all my beloved friends who had wish me through sms, facebook and skype /msn...
Really really appreciate that .. Happy to get all your wishes..
There is too many friends for me to list down... :)
My uni friends celebrated my birthday 29/o9 early early morning at my uni cafe..
Thank you for the cheese cake, watch and cute red sotong that you all gave it to me as mybirthday present.. Love it...

No comments: