Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome back Mr Eu Jen to Penang Island...B4 we start our journey up to Penang Hill..me & my neighbout, ah fen
Eu Jen, my neighbour cousin brother and also one of my friend last time when he was small...
He just came back to Penang this week for a holiday trip with his parents..
anyway he is from Sydney, Australia... born in penang but migrate to australia when he was small... haha...
It was quite long i didnt't met him.. about 7 years since he came here last time (year 2002)
Looks kind of different compare to last time.. somehow looks younger compare to his age.
guess how old is he now by viewing his pic?????
most of my friends think that he is only 24 or 25 but he is NOT....
this uncle already reach 29 years old this year.. haha..
unbelievable right.. haha..
went around penang for about 3 days...
to Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si, Shopping Mall, Batu Feringghi & so last but not list we do eat alot ... keke...
Today he going back to Australia... See him next trip or maybe next year then.... have a great day with him too...

2 comments:

yeastyip said...

that's camera as cute as your eyes....hohohoho~~~~~

Hui Ping said...

lol....
this is insulting me rite??
u trying to say that my eyes is small ar... ???