Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Haihz.....
Tan Li Ling, I know you will be happy when you see this..
because you ask me to update something and i have nothing to update about myself..
Now, i can only use wan word to describe myself... BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
As i know you are having the same feeling like me now... haha..
nothing to do, everday eat, sleep, online, watch movie....
But i think I am even worst than you because of my stupid leg...
Until now haven't fully recover.. Injured quit badly...
Sadly, because of this I can't make it for Cameron Highlands Trip with my friends which was plan before my finals i think..
Haihz... I thought i can make it for the trip but end up i have to give up...
Even though my friends keep asking me to go and they will take care for me this and that, but i still feel bad for them lar..
Later i give more worries or "mahuan" to them...Scared my leg will get worsen too if i keep walking...
I must make sure my leg recover soon because my dad is planning a family trip on June ...
Due to H1N1 virus , my dad postpone our family trip.. luckily or else it will be on mid may... and sister i know we must say byebye to NZ also.. keke...thx to H1N1...
I do not want to stay at home anymore.. is getting bored and bored... huhh...
hehe.... maybe i am the one who like to "kia" a lot.. haha..
Hope that mei ling and others have a safe journey and enjoy their trip...
I shall go next time then...

3 comments:

daydreamer said...

hehehehehe safe journey so funny..hahahha..at home keep eating..u r ppl who sit beh diam de ..so cannot sit at home de..lol

yeastyip said...

just online kacau See Mei for skyping 8 hrs....break record...hahaha...you just seem to be saying your home is a jail.....but not hell
rest more, recover fast, be patient lo....sacrifice must be make lo...2moro you can jump freely liao...hhaha...wish to...

Hui Ping said...

ah mei :haha.. u also wat...sit beh diam wan.. we are the same.. haha..we ar active person ...

Yeast : ah mei going off to her beloved kampung too.. haha.. how i wish i can jump quickly now.. lol. thx for ur care..