Sunday, May 10, 2009

How i celebrated my mother's day with my beloved mummy and grandma??
As usual going out for dinner and going around ..
Sadly sister can't manage to come back as she is busy these days packing her stuff.
This year we had different way of celebration.
We had a wonderful seafood dinner with my dad two only sisters.. (which was my ta gu and xiau gu)
Celebrating 4 mums biggest day together... Anyway my dad big sister is also my god mother since i was small...
The place that we ate really pack with people..
Everyone brings their beloved mother and family to have a wonderful dinner together at these memorable day..
Really want to thank my mum for bringing me up to this world..Really appreciate all her hard work.. Love you..
Happy Mother's Day to my mummy and grandma and also to all the mothers in the world...winks:)

No comments: