Tuesday, June 02, 2009

2023
Who want to buy 4 digit number...
My lucky number for this semester.. That is my room number for my 2nd year in uni..
This was what happened yesterday evening when see mei called me (i make it short cut) :-
See Mei : Wei hp, which room are you in ?
Me : Ha??? Can check which room did i get.. I am outside now and going back home.
See Mei : I get GROUND FLOOR you know.. scary lor.. suddenly kick to down floor (but she
keep laughing.. haha)
Me : okok.. i go back quickly check and see which room i get then i call you..

haha.. that was quite funny somehow..
when i went back home, i quickly on my computer and check ...
Alamat : Blok 2 then 023A...
We get the same room.. damm lucky .. and i think the room we get is 2 person in a room since it is at ground floor.. I am not so sure..
Again staying with my beloved room mate .. good...
No need to climb till 3rd floor again like last year.. but if they still give me 3rd floor i am also find with it because I am used to it...

P/s : ah bee don't tell me laugh die you again when you see this.. haha

5 comments:

teddy bear said...

wa..hp..rebonding...suddenly din recognise u lol..
haha...
change so much..
wuuuwwuwu...

Paul Khor said...

oh ya lo...u didnt mention it i no realise.haha

daydreamer said...

weiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hp.....not 2023 mie?????u write 2032,scare die me laaaaa

daydreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hui Ping said...

teddy bear : where gt change so much.. stil the same old me what.. sui ki leh. tqtqt.. lolz...
ah mei paisei ya...
error... too happy.. lolz
ah pau uncle lai mar