Wednesday, February 04, 2009

16 random facts of mine

Directions :
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. someone ask me to be his girlfriend. haha.. too bad no one had ever ask me before seriously.. what a sad thing most of my friends don't trust me.. funny right

2. i fell in love with snsd. surprisingly, No.. I think i only heard a few of their songs. I prefer wonder girls than snsd..

3. i love dogs i so miss my lucky zai.. i think he had reincarnate by now.. Too bad mummy don't let me to have a new pet dog..

4. my goal now is not to be TOP but to pass. seriously, once u enter university, you will never think to be top but become more lazier.. shit man..

5. i play basketball every week at night at USM. Try to play at night and you will know how fun is it. Like dai lou they all tried once.. Very cool and refreshing somehow

6. i did not study at all during cny !!! Gosh i know i am abit lazy this semester.. Until now i still so damm lazy and did not revise my work.. wth study during cny..

7. my malay are getting even worst compare to my korean..surprisingly, no.. Because my korean are not as good as others even though i usually watch korean shows..I always get A in my Bm..lol

8. i always copy assignment & tutorials..haihz this semester really terrible.. i feel i become more lazy and stupid compare to others...

9. i dont bash or hate any girl tvxq like or work with.. haha. of cause i don't do this kind of immoral stuff

10. i couldnt confess to that person..I'm such a failure right!! I don't have the guts if i have one.. too bad

11. im miss dancing nowadays..yaya.. i miss those days i have during my guiding life.. Always dance for competition.. Come uni cannot dance anymore..

12. i miss my school like & my sister so much...school life was the best.. love all the days i had in school.. Sister i miss you too.. and i know you miss me too... muakz

13. i am so inactive and low profile now at my uni .. i am a low profile person here.. I don't join any activities here. Always in my room...Compare to last time, now i am terrible.. lolz

14. i love to sleep..haha.. sleeping is my hobby... I can sleep anywhere wherever i want to..

15. i seldom listen to english song..I don't agree.. I like english song..

16. my top favourite korean artist is TVXQ. Thanks to Lulu & Jolyn i get addicted to their songs and their stuff ...

I'm gonna tag you! Muahahaha! XD
mei ling
quah juin
simon loh
Honey Hong
See Mei
-going to tag only 4 person-

P/s: hey jo i lazy to type d, i just copy some of your question.. lazy to think...

2 comments:

thoughtlessbrainiac said...

your random facts are weird. so contradictory.

Simon Loh said...

haha.. me tagged you back liao!!
go my site for more details ^^
*i'll do urs.. asap ^^