Monday, February 09, 2009

元宵快乐哦/ Happy Chap Goh Mei!!!
Yesterday was Happy Thaipusum Day for the indians...
Today is Happy Chap Goh Mei for the chinese & also Chinese Valentines Day
Somehow there is this tradition of eating "bubuh cha cha" (sorry dunno how to spell).. thats my sister and my favourite too.. sister i think 5 ee treat you eat right?? hehe
I just learn a new word from wei lee today that is 元宵快乐哦 to all my friends..
My chinese vocabulary has upgrade to another level... keke
Today will be the last day of CNY and also the last day for us to collect ang pows..
Time really fly fast..
I am going to have 4 test soon and i still relax and did not revise my studies..
What a lazy and bad girl i am.. Yesterday night i some more went to Kek Lok Si with my parents to have a look around... My parents did not went up for several years d ...
There were many people & tourist all around, traffic jam all the way up...


Full Moon pictures.. taken today (chap goh mei).. nice or not.. hehe but kind of blur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nvm lo....test just contribute 5 marks for the related subject only...don't worry too much...
never die ...'cause we still left 60 & more for final.....
then, speedy for final lo...
haha

Hui Ping said...

haha..
i just grumble nia..
haha as usual lar.. saja grumble