Friday, June 27, 2008

The time has come!!! Intake for our UNIVERSITY!!
At last, everyone need to enroll to their own university. I would like to blog 1st before I am going down to Sungai Nibong, USM Engineering Campus. Hui Ting had just left to Sabah yesterday. And now is my turn to go to USM. Next will be chia ming, amanda, phei chuin and so on.. Time really fly fast. Everyone really need to separate. It is so sad that all of us need to separate and get ourself ready into a brand new environment in Universuty. University life will be much more different than school life. I really love and prefer school life. I am so scared to go to Uni and also scared to know new friends. Sumhow the feeling is there. Excited?? not really. Scared more..
I hope that all my friends will enjoy and study well in their own university. If got enatu ba remeber to share ya.. Must always keep in touch as usual lor.. haha
Now, i am talking as if i am going to die like that.. lolz
i will be continue blogging about my uni life soon after my orientation lor..
Take more pics .. haha..
I just finished packing my stuf.. really lots..
thx to my mum.. lolz
adios..
take care frenz..
muakz