Thursday, June 05, 2008

PRESENTS & WEDDING CARD!!!
Present from Angelyn from Canada
I just upload some pictures that i have last weekend. I am still waiting for some pictures from my kiddies.. These are the pictures of presents that i got form my beloved siaw ping er jie. It is a box of colourful bubblegum & also a pair of pooh bear chopstick which are from Japan. Er jie gave it to all seven of us. Is like what huiting said, we can use this chopstick as our personal chopstick. Can be taken and use wherever we go. hehe.. Thank you so much for your wonderful presents , Er Jie!!!
Present from Er Jie!!! Sticker from Ting from JAkarta
Oh ya, next is a wedding card given by siaw ping Ta Jie!!!. Her wedding was on 1st June 2008. It is a very nice wedding card with Ta Jie & Johnny loving pictures on it too.. I will update with the wedding dinner soon as i have all the pictures.. Thanz for the lovely card Ta Jie & hope you & ur hubby happily ever after.. I want angpow next year!! haha