Friday, June 06, 2008


All of us with The Bride (Ta Jie) & Groom(Johnny)


Winks :) All of us:- Kiddie Me, Wei Ping, Kiddie Angelyn, Kiddie Hui Ting, Kiddie Jane, Kiddie Juin & Scruffy, Kiddie Siaw Ping!!!

Memorable 2 Days 1 Nightof Outing Together!!!! (31st May & 1st June) Summerset Bistro
Last Saturday, Sunday & Monday I just have a very great and memorable day with all my chi muis. Siaw Ping, Hui Ting, Juin, Chia Ming, Jane, Angelyn & Wei Ping. On Saturday night all of us went to SumerSet Bistro at Batu Feringhhi. This was the 1st time I went there. It is a very nice & beautiful place for us to sit , relax & enjoy together. It is just at the beach. We sit there chit chatting with each others. Guess what?? After that we went clubbing together. It was really the 1st time all of use went clubbing together 8 persons. We have never been clubbing all together before. This was only the time when all 8 of us get to go together and luckily angelyn was back at a right timing from Canada. Before we went in the club I did a very sia sui stuff. I feel so paisei in front of all my friends even though they don’t mind. All this while I so hate myself for being weak person. I used to vomit last time no matter I go on plane, on cruise or even travel at a super winding road for too long. This is what all my friends and parents told me is actually my psychology thinking only. But sometime I can’t control it. The moment I feel my stomach very uneasy I keep thinking oh no I have to vomit it out in order to feel better. Haha.. Okay back to my clubbing day. I actually vomited before hand. But after vomited I feel so much better and then we began to enjoy our night. Guess what, we went in Mois for free (not paying even a single cent) since it is already late and we have er jie & mr lobak to bring us in. Actually I didn’t enjoy that much as last time because maybe I just vomited. All of us went there only wearing slippers & shorts. We wear as if we are going to beach like that. We didn’t wear seksi dress or skirts like others. It seems like 1st time I wearing like that. Cool!!!We did not only go to Mois but also to Glo & SS to have a look only. After clubbing we went to have our supper with siaw ping sister and her friend. We just have a drink only.
All of us except for siaw ping overnight at Juin hse since her parents went to KL until Sunday. At 1st when we arrive home we said that we wanted to sleep because we are tired d, but somehow we keep talking and talking. Even when we are on our bed we still talk non stop until one of us fall asleep. Actually this was like the last time for us to stay overnight together before we continue our study. Hehe… I think by the time we slept it is already about 5 something. The next morning we woke up, we watch some video and we went out for lunch. After lunch we play MAHJUNG!!! We play mahjung together but so sad to say I didn’t even win once. So sad.. Maybe I am not that lucky that day. Haha 1st June was Ta Jie big day wif Mr Johnny!!! It was their wedding dinner day. All of us was busying & confusing choosing the best attire to wear that night. What was surprised us that night is when Juin lost in a bet. She was compulsory to wear DRESS!!! It was the 1st time Juin going out with us wearing dress. All of us were wearing dress in the end except for angelyn (she wear 2 piece). The wedding dinner is at LA Galaxie. It is a kind of unique place for wedding and is one of the special wedding dinners I ever have.
At 1st we felt very uncomfortable when we reach there. But after we have out buffet dinner together in just a round little cute table, we enjoy the whole night superb. We are super enjoy & dancing crazy than the night at clubbing. We never expect that the wedding dinner will end up so cool. Even the bride & groom parents were dancing & singing all night with us. Cool man!!!Keep it up man… We do really enjoy the wedding night as if we are like at clubbing. Every one of us was super & really enjoy. To be continue

See our sleepy face.. Is about 5 something!!!

Jane, WeiPing, Me, ChiaMing, HuiTing, Juin & Ju's Mum....(see how nice n sweet ju's mum)




















b4 we moved out
FOOD!!! FODD!!! we are starving



SQUEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you see our pictures!!!... Ta Jie & Johnny Happily ever after..

Guess whoose heels izzit!! so sad