Saturday, June 07, 2008

2nd June 2008 - Siaw Ping Farewell to Singapore!!!

Siaw Ping in action.,... lolz

Me, Chia Ming, Wei Ping, Siaw Ping, Juin, Hui Ting & Jane!! (angelyn missing)
The next morning we wake up early in the morning to have breakfast with siaw ping who will be going off to Singapore to work. So sad that she will be leaving us 1st. We went to eat dim sum together except for Angelyn at Farlim. Jane was late that morning because she can't wake up. We already know that she will be late because it is not the 1st time... Haha.. So, she was the or gui for the morning.. After breakfast we sent Siaw Ping off at Sg Nibung bus station. I was quite unlucky my camera drop while taking picture. It should be because the tripod stand did not fix well by me. But luckily I manage to take some pictures. Hehe.. Sob sob , my baby camera hurts..
Well hope SP will enjoy her work & work hard at Singapore. Bring back handsome boy when she is coming back. Haha..!!! Remember our wedding plans.. LOlz.. Miss all the moments we have together all these while & this 3 days.. Our Next destination is to Tesco Extra. Why we have to go there early in the morning??? Is because I need to repair my camera. Sobsob.. Oh ya, dun ever ever tell my parents or else i will kill you!!! If they know about it they sure scold me like mad.. hehe...




After settle my camera, we suppose to go back home and continue to sleep but somehow we followed Juju to Tar College to fill in some form. Guess where we went after that?? REDBOX!!!! It was at 1st in our plan and wow we at last do make it to redbox.. I never thought all of them still have energy to go to sing.. After all that was our last destination.. When i reach home i feel tired and i slept like a pig then.. the end of my day... :)

HUGGIES!!! MUAKZ