Thursday, March 17, 2011

No Title...
Things go complicated..
Somehow i feel like blogging but somehow i feel it is difficult for me to start writing it.
It seems like many things happening around...Every small little thing can cause a person to get explode or even fed up..
Earthquake, disaster, tsunami, friends, everything is occurring without a single signal or thought.
All this can makes one realised that how important and fragile our life is..
How important friends and relatives around you..
Appreciate and cherish every moment that we have is the most important in our life. But sadly not all people know how to appreciate and cherish this moment. Never thought of what is happening and still being so harsh to its life and other people.
Never thought of what other people feel.
I agree with what one of my friend said that a simple hug, a smile, a wink and making small talks can lifts us up when we're down...
But not all people can do these simple things in their life. Some people will not satisfy with their lives and even friends around them..
Friends usually come and go.. I am sure that everyone of us will meet different kind of friends/people in different kind of situation and places.
It is hard to meet friends with the same attitude and same thinking with you right?? Everything must be flexible and can be adjust right...
I do not understand why there is such kind of person who always thought that he/she is right all the time.
Sometimes I even reflect am I too good to friends or am I a soft hearted person or am I the bad person.. But somehow the answer never seem right to me..
If I am wrong then I can admit it but too bad I am not.. Everyone of us have their own limit. Have you ever reflect on your attitude or you personality? I was wondering..
Reality sometimes are just so hurtful.. just too harsh and at times people would just run away from reality... Life is not about perfection.. Life always don't go like what we wanted.. Everyone should know that life is always that unfair .. But what to do , just accept the fact and go on with your life and just change to a better person..
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Ok , finish my crap...

4 comments:

CHIWAWA said...

holy crap!!!!!!

Hui Ping said...

hahaha...bingo

Simon Loh said...

chill la.. jom minum XD

Hui Ping said...

simon simon.. jom jom.. haha
u belanja