Friday, March 18, 2011

My 1st Interview..
Just came back from an interview not long ago.
It was my 1st internship interview.. Never thought of going for a interview for an internship.
What to do, I haven't get a right internship place..
I know that most of my friends in my uni have found their own industrial training attachment.
I knew that I am a last minute girl. I did call some of the company like Osram, Agilent, Jabil, Cape, BBraun and other company in Penang but sorry to say I did not get any good feedback from them.
I knew that I should be nervous at this time but I still trust that anyhow I can get a place for my internship soon.. hahaha... Must think positive right.. haha
Even butterworth i really don't mind if the pay is enough to cover my petrol and tol. Butterworth company is always that stingy .. keke
Actually I could say that most of polymer based company is situated in Prai area..
Today I went to SAM Engineering & Equipment (M) Sdn Bhd (formally know as LKT Industrial Bhd) for an interview. They called me for an interview. Seriously I was shock when they call me..
I just simply apply a few company and I thought the course I am taking is not related at all..
Whatever just go for an interview experience.. hehe
Hell yeah I manage to reach right on time at 6.30pm.. It was raining and jam .. I nearly lost in the industrial area.. complicated road with too many factory..Luckily it took me 30 minutes to arrive but too bad the person in charge was late..
Mr Eric Ng was a very good and kind person. He actually suggested another plastic based company at prai for me. He thinks that I should hunt for other more polymer related company. If I do not mind and willing to work at SAM then he will arrange for me. That will be my last choice I think because this company is actually a metal based company. A very big company where he will hire me as a QA engineer with quite high pay.
His advice was true... He was friendly .. He ask me to choose a right choice where I can work happily and able to learn plus use my knowledge on the work..
He will intro me a company and see how it goes then.. haha... wait and see how or else last choice if i can get AMD or else SAM or else see how la...
Oh yeah, chiaming will be going to KL soon..
SUPER JUNIOR is coming to KL tomorrow.. and ming will be going to watch 10 of them... Jealous but happy for her.. Hope she will get a good view and manage to take more pictures...
Wear a high heels if you scared you cant see.. hahaha... enjoy with 10 handsome guy..keke.

7 comments:

sm said...

oh SAM is where?penang ah?

MiNG said...

Wear heels you want me to break my legs? Haha..

I'm scared lo. I also haven't found LI placement.

Hui Ping said...

SAM penang..
Ming : same la... dun worry.. we can wan.. haha.. me u n ting.. jiayou la.. wear la.. pain then take it off

Simon Loh said...

LOL!! SAM also called me up for an interview b4 and Eric Ng interviewed me too!!

But I rejected their offer when motorola came knocking my door. Neeway, I have a fren doing his internship there now. haha

ah tat said...

SAM bayan lepas punya?

Hui Ping said...

simon: ooh is it....
eric ng was so good to me..
like him... haha he give me some advice and ask me think twice 1st.. haha
Ah tat : yes bayan lepas

HolyBoyFromHell said...

spotted your blog too! cool.. haha. i went to SAM for interview too.. btw, good luck in ur final!