Saturday, March 12, 2011

The end of Arabian Night!!
the inner decoration
my event leader , yasmin and me as assistant..

"Arabian Night", the theme for our Polymer Grand Night 2011 this year.
Venue : Pearl View Hotel , Butterworth
All 3rd year polymer students are suppose to in charge of the night every year. This year is our turn to handle it.
Choosing arabian night as our theme was just a special and unique choice. At 1st we thought that we will choose the wrong theme but end up the outcome was not bad. hehe
A week before the night, we had a bowling competition among polymerians from 1st year - master/phd at Pacific. It was a random and fun event even though not much students were involved. I think most of them had a great time playing and fooling around themselves..
Anyhow my group - justin, me yizong & chui didnt win for the game.. (we did not play just to win but for the sake of fun of it since we are the organizer).. kekekeke
Have been busy for the few weeks before night finding for sponsorship, preparing all stuff for the night and also planing plus practicing for performance.
This year, we 3rd Year perform a band performance and also a dance performance .
This time I do not need to plan. Justin plan it all.. It is pro now.. After 1st time dancing during material night.. kekeke...
I think this time will be also our last dance practice or performance on stage for USM stuff..
Next year we will be senior (4th year d).. we shall sit relax and watch what our junior will do.. hehehe.. At least we manage to dance for both nights this year.. Cool!!
Dancing is fun but tiring when you need to practice and make it synchronize..
Malay dancer
our dance.. yeng right??
Its Too Late, Right Now! Right Now!!
Happy and relief after finish the whole thing..
The preparation time was really short and pack. Me and Yasmin really scared the whole event will be dull or boring. Luckily it end well and we had a good feedback from the seniors and juniors..
Before that some of our juniors and seniors give us some problem in paying and going for the night but luckily everything was fine then...
Seniors and juniors told us that the night was great and full with activities compared to last t
ime. The only thing was bad was the food. They think that the food was not that enough and okok only.. :)... That one I have no comment on it because on that night I do not have time to eat also.. :)
Luckily all malays and chinese in my year can cooperate well and get well together. Love you all and thanks for all the help and time that alll of you gave for the night. Some maybe very busy that night , some maybe busy before the night , this and that... Thank a lot and I really had a crazy and fun time working with all of you... Arabianized was indeed Great & Amazing!!!
Keep it up... I think we might have bbq session after this.. wee.. wee... weee....
here we are.... as a polymerian...
we invited arabian guest to our dinner... scary right... all big size one..
3rd year polymerian!! love you all..
my usm family picture.. happy family
pretty girls in action... i like her kebaya.. both master.. evon and jomay
peace.. love is in the air..
I am having bad cough right now.. Damn it..
Before CNY i already had a cough , sore throat , flu.. Everything comes in a set..
Just like these time. I started with sore throat then throat irritate and then cough...
The only thing I hat is cough.. This time it getting worst. I couldn't sleep at night until around 4am for about 2 nights..
Especially at night I will cough even worst.. what to do poor antibody.. sobsob...
Hate my body.. Almost every year I sure sick for once.. ish..
Luckily my thailand trip with uni friends and lecturers is on the next 2 weeks or else i going to cough die .. keke..

No comments: