Friday, April 10, 2009

??????? study again...
1 day left ....
My 1st paper on 13th April 2009 , 9am...
Huhh...
These days the more i study the lazier i became..
I know many of my friends are study like hell these few days... From morning till night.. scary man... bravo ... I don't think i am studying that hard like them..
The only thing i hope is to get more than 3.0 pointer for my final.. that will be enough for me..
Or even don't fail in any of my papers..
These days i heard a lot of news from my uni friends..
Many of my USM friends 2nd semester hostel application were rejected...
Is not a few person BUT MOST of them failed...
I guess most of them are worry now..
I was shock too when i heard that most of them didn't get to stay...
Funny thing is me and See Mei application was approved..
It suppose to be a happy news but somehow next semester our hostel will be very quiet d..
Most of my friends are going to stay outside if their application for 2nd time really get rejected again... Anyway hope that they did not get rejected again...
Not only at my campus even at main campus too...
wth is happening to USM ever since they get APEX title...
because of this title, USM changes in just a second...
Actually we should thank sean...he ask us to join debat competition last time..
I think because of this we consider involve in USM activities...and so they allow us to stay at hostel.. maybe who knows.. hehe..
lazy to blog d...

6 comments:

MonMonsan said...

haha.. yea loh.. now so worry.. need sleep at roadside le...
Final coming.. Good luck lah.. Gambateh...

Paul Khor said...

haha..kok sun n wei lee also wan to sleep at roadside
really twin har.haha

PolyTrom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PolyTrom said...

wei, nt 2nd semester la, is 2nd yr...
den i sure nt de person of ur mention bout 'study fr morning til night... if i m like tat, now i wil very happy lo... bt now is worry...

Hui Ping said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hui Ping said...

eh sleep outside is a good experience leh...
try and see lar..
cuz i try b4 once..lolz
sean paisei ar... is 2nd year...
study from morning til night macam paul khor lor.. haha