Sunday, April 05, 2009

SKPT Reunion..
Yesterday was SKPT reunion day..
I think some of you will wonder what is SKPT stands for???
Sekolah Kebangsaan Padang Tembak is the answer.. hehe
That was my primary school name... Kind of funny name right??
I still remember last time when my friends ask me which primary school are you from and I told them my school name, they were like... mmmmm... hehe
It was like 8 years ago... I still remember how stupid and blur i am when i was in standard 1 to standard 6.. haha/..
We never had a gathering or even reunion before after so long.. until yesterday melvin decided to have one..
About 10 people went yesterday because most of our friends were not around in Penang..
I still can recognize most of them too... hehe.. some changes a lot and some did not..
Is kind of good to have this gathering once a while... or else i really lost contact with some of them d...
Now having study break.. Every morning till afternoon damm hot..
At night damm cold .. raining heavily at night everyday..
Make me feel lazy to study... Maybe because this week is qing ming day..
Thats what my mum told me.. Usually qing ming week will rain ...
Study break now and some of my friends are sick now.. maybe study too much ya.. hehe
Jia you every1.. and don't study too much till stress or siau ki.. hehe.. take carez..Yuh Jen, Me, Shirley (junior) & AmandaMelvin, Gino gf, Gino, Liang Choong & Chee KeongAh jen & Me...
SKPT reunion.... 10 ppl... thats the amount of ppl i predict.. hehe...

4 comments:

yeastyip said...

WA! why they seem to be elder than you too much one?
just like 3 or 4 years elder....
hahaha

Hui Ping said...

where got...
just that i look younger nia.. hehe
we are all same age lar..
they where gt look older.. weird lar lu

Hui Ping said...

where got...
just that i look younger nia.. hehe
we are all same age lar..
they where gt look older.. weird lar lu

yeastyip said...

that's means you're a girl not lady!
then, next have anything that have to take turn, no need let you 1st lo, you're not lady ma!
haha!
I only let lady 1st only, not girl o..wakaka
Oh...girl!