Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BACK FROM JEREJAK ISLAND...
Just reach my room at USM at 10 something night....
Wuhooo end up i manage to survive until i reach my room...
I tot i will cry in pain...
Get injured while playing wall climbing i think.. i also can't really recall when and how i get injured my ankle..
I sprain my ankle this morning at jerejak island.. damm sad lor.. at 1st it was not that pain.. After keep walking , OMG dammmmm pain..
I must still walk and continue my next game that was flying fox since i already paid for it.. hehe
From Jerejak Island to queensbay for movie, bus to jetty, bas from butterworth to parit buntar , dinner and taxi vack to USM...
This was my journey today ... How long i must walk with my right leg injure... oh ya , IT SWELL too... dam big if you compare to my left leg...
I am as if like OKU people... chek ark..
Really wanna thanks chin tat for carrying me along jetty there... I think i am heavy tooo.. paisei...
Wanna thanks chuiting, seemei, kokloong, yizong, justin, meiling,lilin, sean, karfai, pao wei, kc , sumin for you help and concern .... love you all....
Overall this jerejak trip was succesful.. All of us really enjoy it (i think)... For me it was really fun hanging around and crazying around together...
In the swimming pool (where we do a lot of stupid and crazy stunt & jumping in and out the pool), during archery, flying fox, wall climbing, repelling, jungle trekking, playing poker cards and last but not list chit chatting or so called pillow talk in our room...
The food at jerejak island was nice..
seriously... we ate around 6 meals.. there were many variety of foods during each meals
sean they all were saying that the food is much more better than our material night and polymer night buffet dinner..
Will post up my trip pics soon...
Anyway just wanna wish all my fellow friends HAPPY HOLIDAY..
For those who are having finals now, GOOD LOOK & GAMBATEH....
For those having semester break d, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY TO THE MAX!!!...
take care...

6 comments:

pao wei said...

hey, miss hui ping, thanz for ur planning n arrangement n take k of us so that i hv a gd holiday over there, thanz realy^^
take k ya, ur leg shud find someone massage ady
hapy holiday

Hui Ping said...

haha..
dun miss hui ping lor...
ur welcome..
hehe
happy holiday too

yeastyip said...

thanks for honey moon?????
hahaha!
Are you still okay with your ankle?
Wish faster regen o!!!

Hui Ping said...

haha...
yeah i really giv him a good honey moon trip..
pao wei u owe me..
haha

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.