Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What A Lucky One!!
If we were back 10 minutes earlier, we won't waste RM10 blindly.
What a memorable and lucky one.. As i just went in the car, ct told me that there is a piece of pink paper at my windscreen.. Guess whats that???? I was fine by the Majlis Daerah Kerian for parking at the wrong place..
Damm it.. How i know that we can't park there..
I saw so many cars there too.. wth..
I didn't know these people so efficient and so hardworking in earning our money..
Luckily it was only Rm10..
It was the 1st time i get fine at parit buntar...

6 comments:

MonMonsan said...

funny...

Paul Khor said...

haha
so fast get saman
good job.
haha

Hui Ping said...

haha good job leh...
sumore pay d ..
fast leh
lol

Anonymous said...

haha!
because you look rich girl ma...
gain some money from you lo...
hahaha!

EDSG Engineering Campus USM said...

where gt...
i look so leh feh..
u say i look like a rich girl pulak

me said...

haha! ei sister, i win you la
i got TWO so far lor...
LOL!