Monday, March 02, 2009

28/2/09 - Eco Race & Material Night 2009
Last saturday was a happening day and night for me.. whole day rush here and there from 6am in the morning until 1 something midnight..
In addition i was damm sick on that day.. Cough non stop & even get fever , sore throat & also no voice.. but no choice i have to carry on with my stuff..
I went to main campus early in the morning about 7 to get ready for Eco Race Competition. This competition is something like amazing race. run here and there to get the clue and do some activities in each station.. There were only 7 stations all together..
Overall i can say that it was so lame and stupid. All the task were so crap and so damm easy..
eg : puzzle game, crossword puzzle, guessing, plant decoration, creating stupid song and so on..
When we know bout the task and the punishment, we were like what the hell is this..
RM28 bucks for this kind of stuff.. Waste my time & energy running here and there..
We were group number 13 to finish the race.. Kind of last because we did not run all the way.. lazy ... haha
After the game and settle everything i rush like mad..
Drive my coursemates to the hotel, and back to my house. quickly bath, eat and get ready for our material night..
I even pop 2 panadol because at that time i am really tired and fever... battery low d..
No time to rest and sleep too..
After the material night i staright took all the medicine and sleep till dunno what time...
Talk too much during the night too.. voice also can't recover yet..
luckily now i am better .. stil got cough...
sorry meiling maybe my virus spread to you, now you get cough badly... hehe...
take care then... :)
We are from group D, the guys get 2nd placing.. cool...
groupD - seemei, me, meiling & sumin

Material Night 09 - me with seemei, chuiting, meiling, sumin & lilin.. leng luis

Me & 9 polymer handsome guys.. missing 2... - han chong, yizong, boontat, sean, khengchiew, chintat, chunyoung, justin & kar fay
HAPPY FAMILY - POLYMER 1ST YEAR STUDENTS ...

seemei, me & steven
me with 6 material handsome guys...-koksun, yenxue, renhaw, yuren, weilee & choonpau
girls in action again - wan gyn, hui min, fuido, me & see mei

1 comment:

冰树 said...

any photos you have, I want give me give me!!!!