Friday, March 06, 2009

Waiting & Nothing to Do!!!
I am alone in my room... Doing nothing and so i decided to post something here..
Wuhoo today my 2hours tutorial class is cancel and so i can be here in my room blogging..
Waiting for kc ct to finish their tutorial and pack up their stuffs then i only can start my journey back home.. Home sweet home again... haha
Having about 4 days break this week..
Did not plan what to do yet.. depends lar.. hope that some of my friends are back to penang too...
Yesterday cp sent me something related to myself from my own birthday..
He told me that i am an ass and it goes like this :_

If you are an Ass: A very loyal and sweet person. Your loyalty can never be doubted. You are quite honest and sincere when it comes to your attitude towards working. You are a very simple person, indeed. Absolutely hassle free, humble and down-to-earth!! That explains the reason why your friends cling on to you! You have a good taste for clothes. If your wardrobe is not updated with what is trendy.

Haha... some of it are true about me i think...and i think the last sentence is not in full sentence yet... anyway saja only... haha Thats all for this post.. lol... everyone happy 4 days holiday then....



2 comments:

Paul Khor said...

haha..
u r ass.
kaka...
i snake....
u call me cp
it sound so weird la.
sound like rude word...
haha

Hui Ping said...

haha...
ok lo i change to ah pau the snamke lor....
like char sieu pau.. haha
luckily not cb lor...keke