Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I am at Singapore !!!
Yeye.. Now i am at Singapore... On9 in my sis room and staying at my sista hostel for a few days.
My friends (ming, ting & Ju)will be coming down to Singapore by bus on 12th night and reach on the 13th morning...
This time i will be staying at Singapore until maybe 17 or 18 of Disember..
I am so happy and glad that my dad n mummy at last allow me to come with my friends.
It is the 1st time i travel out of Malaysia by plane without my mum and dad and it will be the 1st time i join my kiddies for holiday..
Happy and excited...
I will be then staying at sping place when they reach...
Today i travelled about 5-6 hours before reaching my sister hostel..
Direct flight from Penang to Singapore was full. So we took flight from Penang - KL- Johor Bahru, then took bus to Kota Raya and transit to Singapore...
Kind of tired journey..
My finals result coming out soon .. Left 2 days to go...
All the best everyone...winks

No comments: