Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday & Chirstmas in Singapore....

ladies night at club at St James power station with sister on my 2nd day...

Well, it is the 1st time i went for holiday with my friends alone without my parents. Even taking flight without my parents too.. At last after so long of planning we manage to go together..
Actually i was there about 9 days.. that was long..
Going together with hui ting, juin, chia ming and meet siaw ping there.. but then wasted no jane and angelyn..
Okay where we went??? Actually most of the place we went these year was exactly where i went last year with my daddy..Orchard Road decoration with candy theme....Singapore clubbing .. better compare to penang.. with live band..

Orchard road, Clarke Quay, Suntec City, Esplanade, Sentosa Island, Vivo City, Singapore Science Centre, China Town, Bugis & NUS... haha..
Among all places it was the 1st time i went to club - The Arena , Science Centre & Bugis.. Oh ya night ride till 5 am.. cool man..
Happy shopping around too.. but then must always convert into RM 1st before we buy.. When there is sales there, it really worth to buy... But i think i am not the one that shop the most.. hehe
Really had lots of fun with all my friends there..
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone here...

I WANT NOBODY, NOBODY BUT YOU!!!
Ps: somehow is kind of blur the pics.. paisei lar.. haha

No comments: