Monday, December 01, 2008

Holiday!!
Huhh... It had been quite long i didn't update my blog..
I am kind of lazy these days to update my blog..
What to do everyday i eat, sleep, watch dvd, online and etc... All the same routine everyday makes me damm bored at home sometimes..
Can't wait for my sista to come back these week then we will be going out everyday and swim swim with our beloved cousins...
Oh ya i can't wait for my Singapore trip to come again. These times i will be going back with my sista 1st then will join my kiddies later on.. haha..
This will be my 1st trip wif my beloved kiddies lor.. luckilly my parents end up allow me to go.. hohoho...
What have i do these past few weeks???>>>
Watch movies - madagascar & bolt, hang out with my friends and meet old friends, went hiking, pak tor with my daddy and mummy and amma, watch dvd at home, online, and dunno d..
haha..

No comments: