Thursday, September 25, 2008

STEAMBOAT!!!!
Today Wen Shan took meiling, me and my 3 coursemates out for lunch at Auto City, Juru. Wen Shan came to Usm since yesterday afternoon. She stay here for a night chit chatting and eating with us. That was fun.. We went to Seoul Garden to have our lunch until we did not realise it was already 4.30pm. This was the 2nd time i went to Seoul Garden. We took BBQ and Steamboat there.. Yummy yummy. We ate alot. Eat all you can right since you have paid for it.
Tommorrow morning i will be having my engineering drawing test which will contribute 30% to my final exam. Haihz... All this while i hate drawing.. Swt man..
Pray heart d.. Good luck to others .... Kambateh!!!



Me, Chui ting, See Mei, Li Lin & Mei LingMe and Li LinMei Ling, Me & wen Shan with our own made ice kacang

1 comment:

WenShan said...

wah!! u wrote sumtin bout me ler..
woOooo.. cool man.. haha