Sunday, October 22, 2006

PRINCESS HOUR OR GOONG...

Princess hour or also known as Goong in mandarin is my favourite korean movie for now. Its a very very nice korean series. At last i finish watching it and this movie really touch me too. Maybe for others they will think that this kind of movie is not nice and boring because it is a love story and also it is like history in place lor. But for those who likes to watch korean series i suggest you to watch Princess Hour... Each scene of this movie is very nice and unique. It also show how the korean king get married, the procedure of korean people get married, the palace lifestyles and more. I already watch this movie for alot alot of times. What to do, is so nice and nowadys i am so free and nothing to do. The song is also so nice too. haha..

I guess now, most of the korean and taiwan series i had already watched it. If the series is nice i will keep on watch and watch that is why some of my friends say that i am mad because keep watching and watching this kind of series all day long. I can sit down and watch for many hours. what to do, this is me lor.. so, if anyone got any nice series, remember to tell me..haha














The picture of two loving couple in Princess Hour
Shin & Chae Kyung

The 4 main cast in Princess Hour/Goong. 2 beauty & 2 handsome boy lor
Chae Kyeong (Yoon Eun Hae), Shin (Joo Ji Hoon), Hyo Rin, Yul (Kim jung Hun)






No comments: