Friday, October 20, 2006

HOLIDAY FEVER!!!

After tired for 2 weeks, at last i have my 1 week break. I am stil enjoy and happy eventhough it is only 1 week break for me. my nd year exam is kind of shit this time.. i didn;t prepare that much and i guess that i am going to fail a few subjcet d.. huhh.. what to do leh, who ask me to study last minute and keep enjoying all my day in school with my beloved friends.. now the only thing in my mind is holiday!! haha.. just forget all the exam and study first.. There are many DVDs and VCDs waiting for me to watch.. Day and night at the computer or TV only.. Is kind of fun watching this korean series and hong kong series.. you all shud try this out...
Many funny moments n sweet moments in the series.. and not forget there are also many ENTAU BA lor.. haha..
Parents will not be at home from saturday till monday.. so the house will be mind. but kind of sad lar becuz i cannot go down to Kl with them becuz i have to take care of my grandmother and sumore vegetarian month starts d..
So, anyone out there feels free, can ask me out.. if i am free i can go out lor..
HAPPY HOLIDAY, HAPPY DEEPAVALI & SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE!! HOPE ALL OF YOU GET MANY MONEY LOR THEN CAN BELANJA ME..
ENJOY THIS WHOLE WEEK HAPPILY!! WINKS :)

No comments: