Saturday, October 21, 2006

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

Tonight i have a wonderful night at my friend, pushpalleela house. This was the first time i recieve an invitation from a friend to her house for her deepavali open house. Before we went to pushpa house, all of us gather at sunshine square first. We bought some food n drinks n wrap it as a hamper for her. as u noe, go people house must bring something right??.. hehe..
When i arrived there, i can see many decorations n lights around her house. Many cookies to eat and is all homemade by pushpa mama lor.. yummy yummy.. i like MURUKU!! tats the favourite part.. so nice to eat MURUKU and i can say tat mostly all the muruku was eaten by me.. haha.. for others they will think that nasi tomato plus curry chicken is the best.. wat to do, who ask me can't eat spicy food all this while. so, i have to eat tomato rice plus vegetable n also sum chicken. So sad about that lor.. haha.. as usual this thing will happen to me lar..but i still got try abit lar..
I really enjoy the night at pushpa house.Chitchating n gossiping.. haha.. we talk alot n share alot too.. tat was the memorable nite with my class mates.. talk till non stop and keep eat n eat till my stomach full.. i really feel like i can't walk.. huhh... Next year i will go again to her house..MURUKU LOR!!
hope that all of my indian friends will enjoy their deepavali day more than me lor..

No comments: