Thursday, August 02, 2012

Back In Action :)

I am back.
Back from my laziness for these few months.. Lazy in everything.. teehee..
I can't denied I am lazy especially when it comes to blog. At first I am excited in writing it, but after sometimes, sorry man.. Here comes the lazy girl.
Anyway, I will try to update it as often as I can from today onwards (If there are any updates la)
Guess what, I am officially graduated as a Polymer Engineer (BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONOURS).
I am satisfied with my final results even though I did not manage to get 1st class honour.. Everything pays with your commitment and effort. 2nd class upper its enough for this lazy girl. Hehe
Next, waiting for my official convocation day which schedule on either one of these days (19 sept - 23 sept 2012).. One month plus from today.. 
Studying and living in USM for these four years indeed had give me lots of memories, fun, craziness, friends, sadness and etc. Missing those days I had with my coursemates and friends in Uni.
Time passes fast. It's August now.
We had leave our uni for almost 2 months I guess. Everyone is starting with their own new path. 
New working life, working environment and people... To those who has start working, all the best for your future and work hard and to to those who still striving hard to find a suitable work like me, good luck and gambateh.
Recently, I cam back from Turkey with my dad and sister. It was wonderful and awesome trip. Thanks to daddy who work in MAS for the yearly free ticket. teehee... 
It was one of my great trip too. Even though it was summer time, we still enjoyed and came back in tanned :)
People around were very friendly and the island was fantastic. 
Hell yeah, we managed to swim at the Mediterranean Sea under the hot sun. It was cool and we love it.
Turkey : Most recommended place to go. It was a big country. 2 weeks was not enough for us to play around. Greece was awesome too but we managed to go to one of the island (Rhodes & Lindos). 
Earn more money and go next time ..
Pen off now. :0 




No comments: