Thursday, August 23, 2012

B Braun vs Philips Lumileds..

Headache....
It is not easy to choose. When there is not even a job offer to me I complain, when there is job offer for me, I headache. Is not like I would like to boast around with what I got.
Making the right decision without regretting is king of difficult in my life.
Both are good MNC company and have its own benefits and privilege. One medical and another one LED.
One from Germany and the other one from Holland.
At first I was eagerly wanted to work in B Braun, but after Philips offer me a position with a higher pay, my heart start to move. 
This is what people usually said, girls heart are easily moved by one thing. Undecided feeling due to my first permanent job. 
I wished I can work in both company and experience the different then only I decide which company should I choose. Dilemma.... huhhhh....
Now I trust what my sister said. It is worth for you to wait longer for a good opportunity to come. But when the good opportunity comes, it will make you undecided and difficult to choose. 
Good luck to my friends who are still searching for the right job :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With havіn so much written cοntent do you ever run іnto any iѕsues of plagоrism
or copyright infringеmеnt? My blоg has a lоt of exсlusive content
I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being stolen? I'ԁ сertainly apprеcіate it.
http://Www.Quirk.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work! similar webpage

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you'rе tаlking about!
Thankѕ click through the following web page