Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sing Sing Sing .... Singapore.............
Now online at MCD at Harbour Front Mall..
Waiting for my sister to finish her work and then go her house..
The girls had went back today.... Left me alone here with my beloved sister....
This time i really broke..
Shop a lot and eat a lot too.... Is like shopping and eating time in Singapore...
Happy Happy... hahahahaha...
Sooner or later I can declare broke.. Wee.........
Going back next week.... and we are going to eat around Penang again.... kekekekekeke :)
Oh yeah.. I miss my australia trip also.. will blog about it soon when I am free.. teehee....

2 comments:

MiNG said...

U really go McD makan fries? Kekeke...Continue shop la. Later onli declare broke. Now shop 1st...haha.

Hui Ping said...

hahahahaah at 1st i planned to eat fries...
end up i saw taiwan chicken i ate the taiwan chicken