Friday, May 20, 2011

hahahaha....
know what am i doing??
chiak chua in hokkien, eat snake direct translation, curi tulang in malay....
working now.. waiting 1 more hour to go to off work...
this week learn how to stay boring in 8hours. Nothing much to do .. must remain busy eventhough very free so that my time can pass.... ( mind you, it is not an easy task).. huhhh
once the clock shows 1pm and 6pm I am freaking happy.. tik tok tik tok..
wuuwwuwuwu...
oh yeah just want to share something...since today is 20th May...
and today I just knew what is 520 means. But somehow I still couldn't get it. wu where got sounds like wo, er where got sounds like ai and even ling where got sounds like ni.
Maybe is a chinese tradition term that I don't get it.

5 = wu sounds like wo = I
2 = er sounds like ai = love
0 = ling sounds like ni = you
1314 = yi san yi si means forever

(haha... I found this from internet. someone quote it out).. kekeke

No comments: